MTM, Inc. is looking for Customer Care Representatives for upcoming classes.
Location: Work From Home Wisconsin
Hourly Rate $18.00
What Will Your Job Look Like?
The Customer Care Representative is the frontline representative and image of Medical Transportation Management (MTM). The Customer Care Representative will handle a variety of tasks which will increase in complexity as the Customer Care Representative’s skills progress, but will consist primarily of handling inbound calls from Members, Clients and Facilities.
What You’ll need:
- 1 year of Customer Service experience.
- Basic typing/computer experience with excellent navigational skills
What’s in it for you:
- Health and Life Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) with a company match
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Birthday Holiday
- Casual Dress Environment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- MTM Perks Discount Program
- Milestone Anniversary One Month Sabbatical
- · Leadership Mentoring Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer: MTM is an equal opportunity employer. MTM considers qualified candidates with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, State, and Federal law. If you are in need of accommodations, please contact MTM’s People & Culture.